Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Decision


 So I'm sure if you've read all my posts before this you probably know which lip balm I am going to suggest and will declare the best. In case you haven't, here is what I think.

ChapStick is the best lip balm for a really good price. This brand works better than the others and is priced moderately in comparison. It has many scents however the scents aren't quite as good as EOS. EOS is placed second. It works best when lips are chapped but not recommended for use other than that otherwise it will possibly chap your lips. Smaller selection in scents but they are very good so that makes up for it. The main problem with EOS is price. The price is quite a bit higher than both ChapStick and Chap Ice. Chap Ice is placed last for many factors. This product did not work, the scents of this product almost reminded me of medicine, and it is extremely moist which can be irritating. So this is my opinion on lip balm, hope its helped find what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment